[Company Logo Image]

Home Feedback Contents Search 
 

 

Great Lakes Tissue Company (GLT), is a privately owned manufacturer of tissue paper from 100% recovered fiber and converts 60% of these parent rolls into finished products, including paper towels, bathroom tissue and paper napkins. The remaining 40% are sold to outside converters. GLT purchased the mill from Proctor & Gamble in 1993.

GLT primarily sells its products in the away-from-home market through redistribution under the private and controlled labels of its customers, within an approximate 700-mile radius of the Cheboygan, Michigan facility.  While the majority of product we manufactured are to our customer's specifications and branding, company brand names have included Maxxam, Priceless, Common Cents, Skyline, and TopNote.

 


Contact Information

Telephone
231-627-0200
FAX
231-627-3906
Postal address
437 S. Main Street, Cheboygan, MI 49721
Electronic mail
General Information: info@greatlakestissue.com
Sales:
Customer Support:
Webmaster: webmaster@greatlakestissue.com

 

Send mail to webmaster@greatlakestissue.com with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright ￿ 2012 Great Lakes Tissue Company

Last modified: 06/01/12